Monday, April 8, 2013

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

I'm pleased to announce that I will be covering the 2013 NFL Draft from Thursday, April 25th through Saturday, April 27th live from Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots.  With some help from my good friend Angelo Gentile, I'll be bringing you live tweets and results from Foxboro, as well as video coverage of Bill Belichick's post-draft press conferences all three days.

Here's a look at the NFL Draft schedule

Thursday, 4/25- 1st Round- 8:00 p.m.
Friday, 4/26- 2nd/3rd Rounds- 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, 4/27- 4th-7th Rounds- 12 noon

I'll also be bringing you guys a series of 8 pre-draft mini-podcasts, one for each division.  And I'll also break down the Patriots pre-draft press conference, which is Tuesday, April 16, at 12 noon.

Make sure to keep checking back here periodically as I should have a boatload of NFL Draft coverage coming in the next 3 weeks.  I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment