Monday, August 13, 2012

What This Blog is About

This blog is basically a space for me to give my opinions to whoever wants them.  It's going to be pretty casual but also semi-professional  and be updated frequently so as to acquire more readers (once again, hopefully). If any readers want to leave comments I'm pretty sure you just need a gmail account, and I can answer those that aren't abusive or spam.  I'm not going to give any fantasy sports advice because I'm not 21 and I don't condone gambling (ha, actually I just don't want anyone in any leagues with me to see what I'm thinking.)  But really I just love sports, sports history, the power of statistics, etc. and while my opinions may not always be the same as yours, I hope to at least help readers understand why I have the opinion that I do.  So, go ahead and click on a tab, I've narrowed down little subpages for you in case you hate basketball or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment